The standard log2 number of iterations for password stretching. This should increase by 1 every Drupal version in order to counteract increases in the speed and power of computers available to crack the hashes.
- UserLoginTestCase::testPasswordRehashOnLogin in modules/
- Test that user password is re-hashed upon login after changing $count_log2.
- user_hash_password in includes/
- Hash a password using a secure hash.
- user_needs_new_hash in includes/
- Check whether a user's hashed password needs to be replaced with a new hash.
password.inc, line 21
- Secure password hashing functions for user authentication.