- 7 includes/install.core.inc INSTALL_TASK_RUN_IF_NOT_COMPLETED
- 8 core/includes/install.core.inc INSTALL_TASK_RUN_IF_NOT_COMPLETED
Global flag to indicate that a task should be run on each installation request that reaches it, until the database is set up and we are able to record the fact that it already ran.
This is the default method for running tasks and should be used for most tasks that occur after the database is set up; these tasks will then run once and be marked complete once they are successfully finished. For example, the Drupal installer uses this flag for the batch installation of modules on the new site, and also for the configuration form that collects basic site information and sets up the site maintenance account.
- hook_install_tasks in modules/
- Return an array of tasks to be performed by an installation profile.
- install_run_tasks in includes/
- Runs all tasks for the current installation request.
- install_tasks in includes/
- Returns a list of all tasks the installer currently knows about.
install.core.inc, line 40
- API functions for installing Drupal.