Time of the current request in seconds elapsed since the Unix Epoch.
This differs from $_SERVER['REQUEST_TIME'], which is stored as a float since PHP 5.4.0. Float timestamps confuse most PHP functions (including date_create()).
- AggregatorCronTestCase::testCron in modules/
- Adds feeds and updates them via cron process.
- aggregator_aggregator_process in modules/
- Implements hook_aggregator_process().
- aggregator_cron in modules/
- Implements hook_cron().
- aggregator_expire in modules/
- Expires items from a feed depending on expiration settings.
- aggregator_refresh in modules/
- Checks a news feed for new items.
bootstrap.inc, line 218
- Functions that need to be loaded on every Drupal request.
define('REQUEST_TIME', (int) $_SERVER['REQUEST_TIME'])