- 4.7.x includes/bootstrap.inc CACHE_DISABLED
- 5.x includes/bootstrap.inc CACHE_DISABLED
- 6.x includes/bootstrap.inc CACHE_DISABLED
Indicates that page caching is disabled.
6 uses of CACHE_DISABLED
- drupal_page_footer in includes/
- Perform end-of-request tasks.
- drupal_process_form in includes/
- This function is the heart of form API. The form gets built, validated and in appropriate cases, submitted.
- form_expand_ahah in includes/
- form_set_cache in includes/
- Store a form in the cache.
- system_performance_settings in modules/
- Form builder; Configure site performance settings.
bootstrap.inc, line 22
- Functions that need to be loaded on every Drupal request.